In class, we apply a communicative approach to teaching and believe that lessons of Ukrainian and Russian as foreign should be as fun, effective, informative and practical as it is with English right now. Communicative approach means:
- Learners learn a language through using it to communicate
- Authentic and meaningful communication should be the goal of classroom activities
- Fluency is an important dimension of communication
- Communication involves the integration of different language skills
- Learning is a process of creative construction and involves trial and error
We follow best practices in teaching, constantly upgrading our skills by attending seminars and workshops on Communicative Language Teaching, Creative Learning, etc.